Gnirfleo - another DS internet Browser!

Saturday, October 28, 2006

So, what does it?

Ok, most of you already figured out that Gnirfleo is an Internet Browser for the Nintendo DS.
It's not released yet, but I'm working on it, and the first version should be released for free somewhere in December or January.

The only thing you need to use it is a flashcard like the M3 Perfect, Supercard, DS-Xtreme etc.

Ok, so what are the possibilities?
Of course, it can do anything the Opera webbrowser can do. This means it can view:
HTML
PHP
CSS
Images
etc.

We're also integrating some sort of Flash Player. This isn't working yet, but as we know that lots of people want it, we're trying our best to make it functional.

Check back soon for some information about Cookies. (yes yes, Gnirfleo supports it!)

3 Comments:

  • Hi,

    I haven't really started working on the Flashplayer, so I don't know if flashgames are working too.

    Of course, I'm trying to make it as best as possible.

    I don't have a Gbamp (yet) to try it out, but I will buy one in the near future.

    By Blogger Gnirfleo, at 1:43 AM  

  • Hi xaby_lecter.

    The browser is definately not working yet, but we are working on the interface already, which will be distributed very, very soon!

    By Blogger Gnirfleo, at 12:09 PM  

  • This doesn't make sense to me. If it works off a Slot2 flash card, with no Slot1 card needed... how does it access the DS hardware? Without that access, there's no wifi, and no internet. Or am I missing something here?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home